WebDesignerHub.com are always keen to hear from talented individuals who enjoy writing about web design. We strive to provide top-notch articles, tutorials, news and freebies for the web design industry.
Who can become a writer for WebDesignerHub.com?
Anyone with experience as a writer or blogger on web design related topics or anyone with expertise related to web design and is looking to share their knowledge and start writing on the subject.
Why Write for WebDesignerHub.com?
– Increase your online profile. Thousands of people will see your article and it will never get deleted.
– Get paid. The money you make will depend on the standard and length of the article/ tutorial.
– Get backlinks to your website, blog and projects. We will include a brief summary of you, links to your own website and references to your other projects/interests at the end of your article(s).
What kind of articles/ tutorials are we looking for?
We are ideally looking for articles and tutorials on any web design related subject. Have a look at the articles on our site and the categories. It is important that your article is engaging, informative and written without grammatical and spelling errors. It doesn’t have to be long (minimum 500 words) but it must be high quality or we will not be able to publish it.
– Articles must be a minimum of 500 words
– Articles must be unique and not published elsewhere
– Relevant images need to be used
– All sources used in your article must be credited
– Finally, we want you to be creative and original in the subjects you choose and the words you right. We do not simply want you to rewrite other articles in your own words.
Note: We may include internal links within your article for Search Engine purposes.
How Do I Start?
Please get in touch with our Editors by completing our contact form and tell us a little bit about yourself and please include links to example articles/ tutorials that you have already written. Please also send us some ideas of what you would like to write about.