Once you get in the airport and you have to go through the check-in controls, you will be warned to keep your mobiles off during the whole flight. This is a safety measure, as you can get to understand.
But, are you sure about this so called “safety measure”? what bad can a mobile do to a plane?
Basic reason not to use your mobile
It’s time to understand why your mobile should be off during the flight on a plane. There are important reasons and not always the passengers’ “safety” is directly involved.
1. First off, most conversation on the plane are unnecessary and the passengers next to you could get annoyed listening to all such conversations.
2. Secondly, the quality of the line would be really bad. Not because you are sitting on a plane, but because the person you are calling could probably be in a noisy place.
3. Ringtones would disturb those passengers who want to sleep. Think about a long flight from East to West of the globe.
4. Some people would think to take pictures on the plane and this can disturb people who do not want to be in those pictures.
5. Above all, to provide passengers a good and stable connection to the line, air companies should invest much money in more technology.
Mobiles as a good alternative to a classic phone
Classic phone devices, those with a number pad where you had to type each single number, are no more so much used. Their time is practically gone… Today a mobile can do the same and even more things.
You can call urgent help in case of accident: having a mobile in the pocket is really helpful in any case.
If you need urgent assistance for a lost car key, you can call a locksmithkey.com 24 hours service from your mobile and get help in less than 20 minutes.
Does it sound too quick? Well, probably, but the fact is that Locksmithkey is a nationwide company in the locksmith field, including hundred offices all over the country with thousands locksmith technicians.
This allows Locksmithkey to provide its customers with cheaper prices than the concurrence and a very high quality services.
Specializations and subfields
Actually, each single locksmith technician is specialized in a particular subfield: so, you can find automotive locksmiths who can repair ignitions parts, other automotive locksmith who are experts in lost car keys and duplication of car key, transponder car key and so on.
You can ask for a residential service. In this case, Locksmithkey will send you the most skilled locksmith for windows and doors security systems, key to relock, doors to change or replace, mail boxes to repair and so on.
There are a few basic service that are most requested all over the USA. These services include car lock out and house lock out, rekey a lock and reprogramming of transponder keys.
Keep in mind that all locksmith services provided by Locksmithkey are covered with a 90 day guarantee.